One of Swedens most exciting Tech companies in the music industry is now looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join in a consultant role for 6 months with big possibilities to extend or land in an FTE position after the assignment!
About the role:
The Platform department creates the technology ecosystem that enables the company to learn and deliver quickly, while safely and easily scaling to billion customers, and enabling our rapid employee growth around the globe. Our department consists of nine organizational units (known as ‘tribes’) that reflect the needs and groupings of our internal customers – from the shared approaches to supporting and aligning the craft and practice of designers, engineers, researchers, and data scientists – to the frameworks, capabilities and tools they need to do their work as effectively, quickly, and safely as possible. We are an amplifier for productivity, quality, and innovation across the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Support 2-3 Senior Directors, part of the Platform Leadership team with administrative tasks, such as calendar management, travel arrangements, and expenses.
- Plan and run a range of events and projects, such as Tribe Hack Weeks, offsites for senior leadership teams, and the full department.
- Conceive of, advocate for, and drive projects to improve the organization’s capabilities, including delivery and ensuring an excellent workplace for all staff;
- Collaborate with central admin teams, in particular on projects that span departments.
Who You Are:
- Extremely organized and strong attention to detail.
- A self-starter with excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Energetic and enthusiastic, striving to bring people together and finding reasons to celebrate our successes.
- You strive for clarity and keep track of details.
- You focus on continuous, iterative delivery, and “working out loud”.
- You are based in Stockholm and available for occasional travel.
Start date for this role is latest June 20th - does this sound like you? Don´t hesitate to apply for this great opportunity!