One of the worlds leading IT Companies are now looking for a passionate seller to drive the sales engagement with the top Surface for Business partners in Sweden, this is a consultant assignment until June 30th 2023 and the plan is to extend the contract further!
As a Digital Sales Surface Specialist you will cover the Danish and the Swedish market:
· Drive new revenue growth across the entire Surface device and accessories portfolio.
· Demonstrate excellence in pipeline management to achieve monthly forecasts.
· Compete aggressively to win new business and drive Surface market penetration while growing customer mindshare, sharing best practices and use bases with the extended community throughout.
· Deliver product briefings to customers (BDMs and TDMs) to drive success of new and updated Surface device portfolio.
Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems:
· Extend relationships beyond IT to business decision makers, helping customers envision & achieve digital transformation.
· Solve customer business challenges by presenting the value of Surface devices, including use cases, financial analysis, ROI, etc.
· Own opportunities from start to close; orchestrate internal and external resources; leverage partners to scale sales on hardware refresh, up-sell and expand sales motions; engage Modern Workplace sellers to attach Microsoft 365.
· Leverage and drive awareness of all available market promotions, offers, sales initiatives and programs.
· Helping to identify and diagnose technical and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers and engaging the right resources to overcome these blockers.
· Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of the companies solutions.
· Shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer centricity ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
You will help customers make decisions to build their business and IT solutions based on the companies technology:
· You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of the companies products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
· You will own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
· You will work with partners and others at the company, as well as use our core tools, social connection tools, and AI driven data to extend your reach and the reach of your team, focusing on satisfying important customer needs.
You will stay sharp, share your knowledge with peers and learn best practices from others.
· Continuously nurture and expand sales, business, product, technology, and competitive knowledge and readiness.
· Participate in internal sales communities and in the broader industry through in-person events, Teams sites, community gatherings and more.
The Surface device portfolio presents amazing opportunities for businesses. Commercial sales of Surface are growing rapidly, and we are looking for highly-experienced and motivated sales talent to help customers realize the value of Surface in their business. If you are a proven talent with experience in hardware sales, help us take this product to new heights in a market with millions of passionate customers and billions of dollars in business. We are an unmatched team comprised of talent, passion, expertise, and commitment.
· 3-5 years of experience in hardware and/or software sales with proven success closing deals and exceeding goals.
· This role will be based either in Stockholm, Sweden
· Fluent in Swedish or Danish is an advantage
Strategic thinking & execution - Ability to develop sales and business strategy options, while also being able to successfully execute on complex opportunities.
Excellent Communicator - Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills.
Performer - Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition.
Amazing Salesperson - Exhibits outstanding operational excellence, including forecasting, healthy pipeline development, CRM entry and hygiene, opportunity management and virtual team orchestration. 3-5 years of experience in sales. Proven success in closing complex deals and technical understanding of devices and commercial requirements. Exceeds sales goals in an assigned sales territory.
Leader - Demonstrated sales and partner management experience; strong passion for building and driving a business.
Challenger mindset - Competes to win new market share.
Influential - Significant experience delivering persuasive presentations to C-level business decision makers.
Technical passion - Passion for technology and how it can enable individuals and organizations to achieve more.
Technical breadth - Experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, migrations, and device management.
Technical depth - Technical experience with Corporate design, configuration and setup of Windows PCs
Collaborative - Experience in working in teams and cross teams.
Communicator - Communication and collaboration, organizational, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
Influencing others - Experience in influencing others, including decision makers.
Openness - Curiosity, listening, unpacking and discussion skills.
Performer - Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations.
Growth Mindset - Experience and passion for learning; implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from that; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit.
Education - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology related discipline or equivalent experience preferred.
You will continuously build and enhance your technical acumen, sales and professional skills and competitive readiness in this role and you will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving individual work that all result in business impact for customers, partners and within the company. We encourage thought leadership from every employee!
Does this sound like you? Don´t hesitate to apply!