One of the world's leading technology companies is looking for an Azure Specialist that will join their team who's mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Period: asap to 2023-06-30, with a strong possibility of extension.
About the role
The client is looking for an Azure Specialist to join their team in a consultant assignment until June 30th, 2023, with big possibilities to extend or land a permanent contract with the customer. This role is about developing business plans with partners, helping the companies' partners address offers and provide technical support during the partners azure journey.
What you'll do:
• Build scalable cloud business plan utilizing Microsoft templates and guidance
• Provide reporting on partner activities and progress – follow up progress with partners and manager
• Guide partners through offer development using pre-packaged offer/ pricing guidance and planning templates
• Promote and help coordinate business development events (e.g. Cloud Workshops)
• Provide technical training using digital syndication model
• Drive partner awareness and usage of Indirect Provider training platform
• Promote and help coordinate Microsoft product specific events (e.g. M365 Tech Series)
• Be an Azure evangelist towards partners
• Assist partner to build compelling offers that address top customer scenarios
• Mobilize partners to consume Microsoft resources and participate in Microsoft programs related to building demand gen, generating awareness, and standing out in a crowded market
Who you are:
- Preferred, but not required, degree in a related field
- Required fluency in English and preferred in Swedish
- Familiarity with Azure and the concept of Cloud
- Completion of AZ900 certification within 3 months of hire date
- Preferred call center experience (e.g. tele marketing or tech support)
- Preferred tech sales experience
- Preferred experience working with a Microsoft Partner
- MSFT product usage experience
- Preferred advanced user of Office suite
- Familiarity with Azure
- Experience with Microsoft products and services in a call center environment
We are Market Partner
Market Partner is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our community regardless of who you are, no matter where you come from, or what you look like.