The world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the band in a consultant assignment. The client has transformed music listening forever when launched in 2008.
Period: 2023-02-13 to 2023-12-29 (full-time), with a possibility of extension.
About the role
The client is looking for a Senior Product Manager that will join the Data Management Product Area responsible for the Data Quality, Management and Governance.
You will closely work two squads focusing on Data observability and governance and drive the strategy, roadmap and ship products.
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you'll do
- Gather and leverage stakeholder feedback, understanding of data processing best practices, the roadmap and business needs to define a prioritized roadmap for the team
- Work closely with other Product Managers in the Data Platform group to identify and address gaps in client’s offering with the goal of providing a world-class data development experience
- Serve as a product evangelist for data observability and governance
- Partner with Engineering Managers to foster a culture of impact and performance
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and data science teams to gather feedback and requirements for client's data processing needs
- Define and drive overall product vision, strategy and metrics for their data observability and governance teams, inspiring the teams to build great products and address gaps in the client’s offering with the goal of providing a world-class data development experience
- Work passionately to ensure your team is focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term needs. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance is key for all successful teams at the client's.
Who you are
- You have experience with data driven product development and a technical background, either as an engineer or in a previous technical role
- You get stuff done! As shown by working as a product manager, or similar, in high performing teams
- Ability to take end-to-end responsibility for the product’s success
- You are a team player with proven ability to work cross functionally
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas in different formats
- You have an ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of ambiguity, with only high-level direction
We are Market Partner
Market Partner is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our community regardless of who you are, no matter where you come from, or what you look like.