The world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service is looking for a Anti-Abuse Data & Operations Analyst - Fraud Operations to join the band in a consultant assignment. The client has transformed music listening forever when launched in 2008.
This is a consultant assignment and start will be as soon as possible.
About the role
We’re looking for a data and operations analyst to join user fraud product area to our client. You will support the overall anti-abuse strategy at the company to effectively combat behavior that negatively impacts the experience of our artists, fans and users. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music and the method in which a billion fans will connect with a million artists. This is a great way to introduce an Operations Analyst to data science and/or the music industry.
As an Anti-Abuse Operations analyst at our client you will work globally across technology, legal, royalty payments and licensing teams, as well as with the teams engaging with the music industry directly. You will defend the integrity of the client platform, its users and label partners worldwide. The operations staff, data scientists, and engineers on the Anti-Abuse team are passionate about data, have an investigative mindset and a knack for spotting patterns, trends, and anomalous behaviors. The team also appreciates a fun, friendly, high-impact, and music-oriented work environment!
What you'll do
• Address incoming support cases by leveraging hands-on mitigation workflows and ad-hoc analysis
• Maintain proper written and verbal communication threads and protocols with relevant internal and external stakeholders, such as local company music teams, rights-holders, legal and other affected parties
• During daily work, you identify and recommend improvements to policies, processes, systems, and products that enable efficient anti-abuse mitigation for the company
Who you are
• Preferred Bachelor’s degree in technology or analytical discipline
• An awareness of SQL and a contextual understanding of querying large data sets.
• You have a deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense to understand impact to the company
• You are capable to meet tight deadlines and will be focused on execution
• Previous exposure to using data visualisation dashboards (Tableau)
• You are structured and detail oriented
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to explain complex topics and recommendations in simple terms
• Experience in deriving a set of relevant signals from a large set of data, summarising it and drawing conclusions from it that can facilitate automation and prevention
• Experience with fraud/abuse investigations, fraud risk management, security, and threat analysis for Internet-related products
About the client
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
We are Market Partner
Market Partner is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our community regardless of who you are, no matter where you come from, or what you look like.